Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with this website.
- Communication through email or using the Contact Us forms found in this Website.
- Information may be obtained through our third part website vCITA which allows visitors to schedule an appointment.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
- No personal information will be sold or exchanged to third parties.
- Cookies are stored by your web browser and allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting a website. They may also track your return visits to the website.
- If you have sent your information through email or through the Contact Us forms, you may instruct us to remove your contact details.
- At any time you may opt out of vCITA by sending a vCITA removal request.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.